Sunday, January 29, 2012

A NOTE ON LIFE

I just recently posted this to my facebook wall and addressed it to my close family and friends, but I feel that it is really important and that I should share it on here as well.

Everything we do is a conscious decision. We Live, We Love, and We Learn. Regret is a waste of mine or anyone else's time. The decisions we make affect our future but they don't determine failure. An addict can recover and a teen on the verge of suicide with bleeding wrists and a broken heart can see the light. I have made many mistakes but I have never nor ever will regret any of them. I Live and I Learn and I Grow as a individual and as an artist. I am my own unique being and I am a survivor!

♥ Sierra Collins

Thanks for listening and reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment