Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inspiration

The 10 Things I Do When I Need a Quick Inspirational Pick-Me-Up

10. Brainstorm - turn my frustrations into ideas and write it down on old fashion pen and paper

9. Read from my Aunts book the "12 Factors of Business Success" - If you don't already own this book you should pick it up. My aunt Dr. Mollie Marti has been and will continue to be a inspiration to me in Life, and her book teaches you a lot about setting and achieving your goals.

8. Take a walk - try to clear my head of all negative thoughts

7. Meditate - Energetically focus and meditate on an idea

6. Listen to some Jimi Hendrix - Something about listening to the Master Jimi Hendrix just makes everything better for me!

5. Reach out to loved ones - friends and family always have a way of making everything better

4. Spend time with my dog - I know it sounds corny but it really helps the little guy inspires me in more ways then one.  He is always there and is my road dog in more ways then I can count, after-all we did drive cross-country to LA together

3. Re-read my favorite inspirational quote - "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal." - Pamela Vaull Starr

2. Creative Visualization - Visualize your goals and see it in your mind.

1. Staying Positive - This is the most important thing anyone can do stay 100 % positive at all times

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sierra, tell us about your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to write a more detailed blog about him one of these days. He is full of personality!

    ReplyDelete